Apply for an Alcoholic Beverages Direct-to-Consumer License (ABCC)

Find out how to obtain a Direct-to-Consumer license.

The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission is the sole agency responsible for issuing state licenses, which are distinguished by the type of activity the licensee wishes to perform. Alcoholic Beverages Direct-to-Consumer Licenses are for companies including Caterers, Ship Masters, and more in Massachusetts.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.