An official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This page, Commercial Opportunities , is offered by

Commercial Opportunities

DCR offers special permits for concession vendors to provide food, activities, and limited merchandise to the public.

If you are a concessionaire or a commercial operator, you are able to receive a permit from DCR to provide food, activities, or merchandise to the public on DCR land. These permits are also required if you would like to use DCR land for agricultural uses, high-ground telecommunications installations, public pay tours, or lessons.

These permits are managed by the DCR Office of Long Term Leases and Permits. If you are a concessionaire you must be properly licensed, capable of running a properly budgeted business, and meet certain criteria to maintain your permit.