DCR offers concession permit opportunities via RFPs (Requests for Proposals) Interested parties may submit proposals for evaluation by DCR. To respond to a RFP you should:
- Download the RFP from this page
- Respond to the RFP. You should review the RFP document carefully and respond by the time and at that place required. Required items must be submitted for review. Keep in mind that there may be competition for certain locations.
If you want to join an e-mail list to receive notices of DCR concession opportunities, send an e-mail giving us full contact information and requesting inclusion on our mailing list to: DCR.PERMITS@STATE.MA.US. The mailing list is not user specific, so you may get notice of permit opportunities that you're not interested in.
Open Concession Opportunities
Opportunities Frequently Offered via RFPs
Some concession opportunities include:
- Mobile Food Concessions – Multiple locations (carts, food trucks)
- Fixed Food Concessions – Multiple locations
- Campground Store Concessions – Multiple locations
- Agricultural Operation Permits – Multiple Locations
- Non-motorized Boating Concessions – Multiple Locations