Court Forms & Information in Khmer / សណ្ឋាន និងព័ត៌មាននានាជាភាសាខ្មែរ

សណ្ឋាន និងព័ត៌មាននានាជាភាសាខ្មែរ

You have the right to a free interpreter in all court proceedings. If you need an interpreter, please notify the court staff. Court Service Centers are now open in some courts. Court Service Center staff give one-on-one help with filling out court forms and answer questions about court procedures.