- Posted: January 4, 2019 3:42 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 9, 2019 10:40 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Update on Alzheimer’s Policy
- Conflict of Interest
- Litigation Update
- Randall Bock, M.D. vs. Board of Registration in Medicine
- Profile Dispute
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. Additionally, the Board will review confidential information pertaining to statutory reports, pursuant to Section 21 (a) (7). This information is specifically exempt from disclosure pursuant to M.G.L. c. 111 Section 53B. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the January 24, 2019, February 7, 2019 and February 28, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting