- Posted: February 25, 2019 7:06 a.m.
- Last Updated: February 26, 2019 1:20 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Consideration of Appointment of Applicant to Committee on Acupuncture
- Budget Update
- Executive Director’s Update
- Availability for the March 13, 2019, April 4, 2019 and April 18, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting