- Posted: March 8, 2019 1:10 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 11, 2019 2:58 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine
Public meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- General Counsel’s Update
- PHC Unit Audit Update
- Update Quality and Patient Safety Division Electronic Modernization Project
- Profile Dispute
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § (21)(a)(7) to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that profile disputes are confidential. This information is also specifically exempt from disclosure, pursuant to M.G.L.C. 111 § 53(B). The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Board Delegation to Address Open Meeting Law Complaint regarding Uzoamaka Nwoye, M.D.
- Executive Director’s Update
- Committee on Acupuncture Member
- Request for CME and Risk Management Credit for the 2019 MOA Annual Meeting
- Request for Risk Management Credit for the 2019 Patient Safety Forum
- Availability for the April 4, 2019, April 18, 2019 and May 2, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting