- Posted: March 29, 2019 2:48 p.m.
- Last Updated: April 2, 2019 2:16 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Update Quality and Patient Safety Division Electronic Modernization Project
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- General Counsel’s Update
- Availability for the April 18, 2019, May 2, 2019 and May 15, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting