- Posted: May 24, 2019 1:42 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 24, 2019 1:47 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Licensing Process Improvements
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
Public Session II
- Election of Board Officers
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session III
- Motions and Votes
- Budget Update
- Availability for the June 27, 2019, July 18, 2019 and August 8, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting