- Posted: October 5, 2018 3:36 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 19, 2018 9:43 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM Topics of Discussion
Public Session I
• Discussion on Email to Physicians
• Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § (21)(a)(7) to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that profile disputes are confidential. This information is also specifically exempt from disclosure, pursuant to M.G.L.C. 111 § 53(B). The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
• Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
• Motions and Votes
• Quality and Patient Safety Committee (QPSC) Addition to
• FY 2019 Calendar
• Quality and Patient Safety Division (QPSD) Request for
• Spring Conference/Approval of Continuing Professional Development Credits
• Availability for the October 25, 2018, November 8, 2018 and November 21, 2018 Board Meetings
• Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting