- Posted: August 2, 2019 10:54 a.m.
- Last Updated: August 7, 2019 9:31 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- CME course: Perioperative Opioid-Sparing Analgesia Strategies for Enhanced Recovery after Urologic Surgery
- Robert Kohn, M.D. – Lapsed License Application
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also review Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Clarification of Policy Discussion at the July 17, 2019 Board Meeting
- Policy 2019-05 – Policy on Reviewing Certain Licensing Applications
- Availability for the September 12, 2019, September 26, 2019 and October 10, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting