- Posted: October 7, 2019 7:17 a.m.
- Last Updated: October 8, 2019 11:05 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
178 Albion Street, Suite 330, Wakefield, MA 01880
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Emergency Regulations
Executive Session I
The Board will meet under G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7) to comply with, or act under the authority of, G.L. c. 112, § 5, concerning physician profile disputes. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Executive Session II
- Profile Disputes
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Budget Update
- Request for Board Approval of the Tufts University School of Medicine Seminar “Physical Diagnosis: Utilizing the Tufts’ Approach”
- Request for CME Credit for the “Patient Care Assessment Workshop – Partnering in Patient Safety”
- Availability for the October 10, 2019, October 24, 2019 and November 7, 2019Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting