- Posted: January 3, 2020 5:46 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 3, 2020 5:47 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Board Delegation to Gerard Dolan, Esq. to Answer an Open Meeting Law Complaint
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. Additionally, The Board will meet in executive session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1), to discuss an Open Meeting Law complaint filed by Attorney Jennifer Boyd Herlihy on December 31, 2019. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the January 23, 2020, February 6, 2020 and February 20, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting