- Posted: February 13, 2020 3:41 p.m.
- Last Updated: February 13, 2020 3:50 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Discussion on Statutory Reports- Candace Lapidus Sloane, M.D., Board Chair and George Zachos, Executive Director
- Availability for the March 5, 2020, March 19, 2020,and April 2, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting