- Posted: June 19, 2020 1:53 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 23, 2020 10:38 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Request for Continuing Medical Education Credits - Lowell General Hospital Alzheimer’s Course
- Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses Issued for Out-of-State Physicians
- Policy on Telemedicine in the Commonwealth
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session Il
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the July 16, 2020, August 13, 2020 and September 10, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting