- Posted: September 18, 2020 11:48 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 21, 2020 2:08 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Proposed Board of Registration in Medicine 2021 Calendar
- QPS Division Autumn Newsletter
- Discussion and Proposed Amendment to Policy 98-02: Policy on Release of Physician Addresses
- Interim Policy on USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Exam
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session Il
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the October 8, 2020, October 22, 2020 and November 5, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting