- Posted: October 2, 2020 4:40 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 7, 2020 4:21 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Physician Health Services Presentation
Please see below call-in instructions to attend the Public Session remotely.
Tap to join from a mobile device
+1-203-607-0564,,1716723120## US Toll
+1-866-692-3580,,1716723120## US Toll Free
Join by phone
+1-203-607-0564 US Toll
+1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Meeting password: 171 672 3120
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session Il
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the October 22, 2020, November 5, 2020 and November 19, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting