- Posted: February 5, 2021 4:25 p.m.
- Last Updated: February 5, 2021 4:58 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Licensing Cases
- Alper Cesmebasi, M.D. -Request for Waiver of the Board’s Post Training Requirement, Request for Waiver of the Board’s Seven-Year Rule, and Full License Application
- Hila Handler, M.D. – Request to Withdraw Initial Full License Application
- Policy 2019-05: Policy on Approving Initial Full and Limited License Applications
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the February 25, 2021, March 10, 2021 and March 25, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting