- Posted: February 19, 2021 3:36 p.m.
- Last Updated: February 23, 2021 10:55 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Licensing Cases
- Timothy Mailloux, M.D. – Full License Application
- Philip Barr, M.D. -Lapsed Full License Application
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will discuss and evaluate the health and fitness to practice of a physician who is the subject of a recent Physician Health Services report. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Discussion on Policy 2020-09: Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses for Full License Applicants
- Availability for the March 10, 2021, March 25, 2021 and April 8, 2021, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting