- Posted: March 19, 2021 12:08 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 19, 2021 12:15 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Licensing Case
- Christopher Cano, M.D. – Full License Application
- Discussion on Policy 2020-07: Interim Policy on USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Examination for Limited Licensure
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the April 8, 2021, April 22, 2021 and May 6, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting