- Posted: May 14, 2021 10:33 a.m.
- Last Updated: May 14, 2021 10:38 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Discussion of FY22 Budget
- Committee on Acupuncture Reappointment
- Update on Policy 2020-08, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses for Out-Of-State or Recently Retired Physicians Providing Services in Field Hospitals
- The What, How and Why of PHS Monitoring Contracts
- Licensing Case – Matthew Yuyun, M.D. – Request for Waiver of Board’s Post-Graduate Requirements, and Initial Full License Application
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the June 3, 2021, June 17, 2021 and July 7, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting