- Posted: May 28, 2021 12:57 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 28, 2021 1:03 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Discussion on Extending and Amending Policy 2020-05, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses
- Form B and Limited License Application Policy Discussion
- Discussion on Extending Policy 2020-09, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses for Full License Applicants
- Discussion FY22 Budget
- Licensing Case – Paula Figueroa Ugalde, M.D. – Request for a Waiver of the Board’s Examination Requirements and Licensure Pursuant to M.G.L.c. 112 §, para. 5, the “Sluzki Amendment,” and Full License Application
- Licensing Case – Paul Lochhead, M.D. - Request for a Waiver of the Requirement to Complete Three Hours of ACGME, AOA or Canadian Postgraduate Training and, as a Substitute, Accept Non-Accredited Subspecialty Fellowship Training and Clinical Teaching Experience, and Full License Application
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the June 17, 2021, July 7, 2021, and August 5, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting