- Posted: September 3, 2021 12:02 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 7, 2021 7:21 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Proposed Amendment to Policy 2020-09, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licensed for Full License Applicants
- Policy 2021-01, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses to Work at Vaccination Sites for Recently Retired Physicians and Lapsed Licenses discussion
- Proposed Amendment to Policy 2019-05, Policy on Approving Initial Full and Limited License Applications
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the September 23, 2021, October 7, 2021 and October 21, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting