- Posted: September 17, 2021 8:15 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 17, 2021 8:18 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Board Elections
- Introduction of PHS Medical Director - Bara Litman-Pike, Psy.D., Executive Director, Physician Health Services, Inc.
- Request for Risk-Management CME Credit for Annual Meeting of MA Orthopedic Association
- Updates on Physician Profiles
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § (21)(a)(7) to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that profile disputes are confidential. This information is also specifically exempt from disclosure, pursuant to M.G.L.C. 111 § 53(B). Additionally, the Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the October 7, 2021, October 21, 2021and November 4, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting