- Posted: October 15, 2021 1:40 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 15, 2021 1:42 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public Session I
- Discussion on Board Calendar and Schedule
- Discussion on Policies:
- Policy 2020-02, Interim Policy on Prescribing
- Policy 2020-04, Interim Policy on Emergency License Applications
- Policy 2020-05, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses
- Policy 2020-09, Interim Policy on Emergency Temporary Licenses for Full License Applicants
- Licensing Cases
- Larissa Casaburi, M.D. – Request to Accept Clinical Teaching Experience In lieu of Accredited Postgraduate Training, pursuant to 243 CMR 2.03(1)(d); Request for the Board to issue a Full License based on the Board Certification, pursuant to G.L. c. 112 § 2; and Initial Full License Application
- Raymond M. Smith, M.D. – Full License Renewal Application
- Leonardo Velazquez, M.D. – Compliance with Probation Agreement and Consideration of Proposed Monitor
- Probation Agreement
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for modification of probation agreement. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the November 4, 2021, November 18, 2021 and December 2, 2021 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting