- Posted: May 13, 2022 3:10 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 19, 2022 4:32 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion (5/13/22)
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion (5/13/22)
Public Session I
- Petition to Terminate Probation Agreement
- Initial Full License Application
The Board will meet as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to those individuals’ petition for termination or amendment of their probation agreement. Additionally, the Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized by Mass. General Law, chapter 30A, section 21 for purposes set at subsections (a)(1) and (a)(7). Specifically, the Board will review a pending license application and will discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence of the license applicant, or the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges against license applicants and licensees, as permitted under purpose 1 and information that may not be publicly disclosed pursuant to Mass. General Law, chapter 112, section 5 and Mass. General Law, chapter 66A, section 2, as permitted under purpose 7. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Case
M.G.L. c.112, s65C Session
- Settlement Conference
- Settlement Reconsideration Conference
- Investigation Conference
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the June 2, 2022, June 16, 2022 and June 30, 2022 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting