- Posted: July 29, 2021 7:25 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 29, 2021 7:45 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine — Topics of Discussion (via teleconference)
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine — Topics of Discussion (via teleconference)
- Public dial-in number: 866-692-3580
- Meeting number: 644 172 545
Public session I
- Licensing case — Michael Bergevin, M.D. — full license application
- Licensing case — Dang-Khoa Vo, M.D. — full license application
- Amendment to Policy 2020-05: Extension of emergency licensing expiration date to December 31, 2021
- Licensing cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session minutes.
- Adjudicatory cases
Public session II
- Motions and votes
- Availability for the September 9, 2021, September 23, 2021, and October 7, 2021 Board meetings
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the Board meeting