- Posted: June 26, 2020 8:53 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 29, 2020 11:38 a.m.
- This page, CANCELED - Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, June 29, 2020, is offered by
- Citizens Commission (Created by 2018 Ballot Question 2)
Public Meeting Notice CANCELED - Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, June 29, 2020
Overview of CANCELED - Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, June 29, 2020
CANCELED - This meeting will be rescheduled for a later date.
There will be a meeting of the Massachusetts Citizen Commission on Monday, June 29, 2020, from 6:30-8:30PM.
This will be a virtual meeting via connectivity described below. Pursuant to Covid-19 provisions, this will not be an in-person meeting.
You are invited to a webinar. There will be opportunities to ask questions by chat and for public testimony.
When: Jun 29, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: MCC Public Meeting June 29th
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 975 9846 0061
- Opening and establish a quorum
- Approve the minutes from the meeting June 16, 2020
- Discussion and vote on the second Report
- Other business