- Posted: May 5, 2020 2:37 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 6, 2021 12:40 p.m.
- This page, Capital Investment Plan (CIP) 2020 - Merrimack Valley, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Capital Investment Plan (CIP) 2020 - Merrimack Valley
Overview of Capital Investment Plan (CIP) 2020 - Merrimack Valley
Please note: This meeting is being held virtually.
You can also dial in using your phone: (872) 240-3412 - Access Code: 893-636-477
MassDOT’s Capital Investment Plan (CIP) guides how MassDOT prioritizes and funds transportation projects throughout the state. MassDOT will be holding six Virtual Public Meetings in May, with each focusing on a particular region of the Commonwealth.
You can participate in several ways:
- Attend one of the online public meetings
- Use the interactive online CIP comment tool
- Provide comments in any language by email or by mail to:
Capital Investment Plan
10 Park Plaza, Suite 4150
Boston, MA 02116
The deadline for submitting comments is May 30, 2020.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities and those with limited English proficiency. MassDOT provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request, as available. For accommodation or language assistance, please contact Patrick Nestor, MassDOT Community Engagement Manager, (617) 680-6092. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting, and for more difficult to arrange services including sign-language, CART or language translation or interpretation, requests should be made at least ten business days before the meeting.