- Posted: December 3, 2018 2:44 p.m.
- Last Updated: July 13, 2020 8:13 a.m.
- This page, Capital Programs Subcommittee meeting - July 2020 - New date and time, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Capital Programs Subcommittee meeting - July 2020 - New date and time
Overview of Capital Programs Subcommittee meeting - July 2020 - New date and time
Monthly meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors Capital Programs Subcommittee.
*Notes regarding Public Comment: In an effort to provide effective opportunities for public comment and engagement while protecting the health and safety of the public and staff, this meeting will be held virtually. Public comment will be taken (1) in writing by email or mail, (2) by voice message.
(1) Written comments may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Finance and Audit Committee
C/O Owen Kane
10 Park Plaza - Suite 3510
Boston, MA 02116
For written comments received by mail or email at least one hour before the start of the meeting, the commenter’s name and affiliation (if stated), along with the subject line of the message will be shared in the meeting and on the Livestream. Mailed and emailed comments will be compiled and distributed to all Board Members in advance of the meeting.
(2) Voice message comments may be submitted by calling 857-368-1655 and leaving a message at least one hour before the start of the meeting. Voice messages will be played aloud during the public comment portion of the board meeting and captured in the livestream video. Messages must be limited to two minutes per commenter, or up to four minutes for comments submitted on behalf of an organization or elected official and at the discretion of the Chair.