- Posted: April 3, 2019 10:50 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 27, 2019 3:27 p.m.
- This page, Chelsea Street Bridge Stakeholder Meeting, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Chelsea Street Bridge Stakeholder Meeting
Overview of Chelsea Street Bridge Stakeholder Meeting
The purpose of this meeting is to gain a collective understanding of the Trial Notification Program as well as begin to develop measures and measurable outcomes for us to effectively monitor the trial.
- Confirming our collective understanding of the trial program – how it will operate, be managed and measured
- Developing measures for evaluation of the trial which will require more data and defined outcomes that meet each stakeholders interests
- Establishing a base line of current operations
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the trial program
- Communicating the trial to a larger group of interested parties
- Implementing and monitoring the trial