- This page, Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 3/2/2020, is offered by
- Citizens Commission (Created by 2018 Ballot Question 2)
Public Hearing Notice Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 3/2/2020
Overview of Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 3/2/2020
There will be a meeting of the Massachusetts Citizen Commission on Monday, March 2, 2020, from 6-7PM.
Location is Northeastern University, Renaissance Park Building, 1135 Tremont Street, Boston Mass 02115. Please see the security officer at the entrance for the exact room location.
Conference call is 605-313-5697 passcode 633102#
- Call to order and establish a quorum
- Review and discussion of versions of language for a Constitutional Amendment
- Review and discussion of concepts to develop the strategy for promotion and adoption of a Constitutional Amendment
- Invited testimony
- Public testimony
- Time and place for subsequent meetings (tentatively set for April 7, April 28, May 12)