- This page, Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 4/7/2020, is offered by
- Citizens Commission (Created by 2018 Ballot Question 2)
Public Hearing Notice Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 4/7/2020
Overview of Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 4/7/2020
There will be a meeting of the Massachusetts Citizen Commission on Tuesday, April 7, 2020, from 6-7:30PM.
This will be a virtual meeting via zoom connectivity described below. Pursuant to Covid-19 provisions, this will not be an in-person meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 333 218 000
One tap mobile
- Call to order and establish a quorum
- Review and approve the minutes from the meeting of March 2, 2020
- Review and discussion of language for a Constitutional Amendment
- Invited testimony
- Public testimony
- Other business
- Time and place for subsequent meetings (tentatively set for April 28 and May 12)