- This page, Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 8/19/19, is offered by
- Citizens Commission (Created by 2018 Ballot Question 2)
Public Hearing Notice Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 8/19/19
Overview of Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, 8/19/19
Notice is hereby given that the Citizens Commission Concerning a Constitutional Amendment for Government of the People (“Citizens Commission”), under its authority and in compliance with M.G.L. 30A, will hold a public hearing on Monday, August 19th, 2019 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm EDT at Salem State University, Viking Hall, Conference Room 123 in Salem, MA 01970.
- Call to order and establish a quorum
- Review and approval of the minutes from the meeting of July 24.
- Report of the Communications working group.
- Report of the Money in Politics working group.
- Report of the Artificial Entities working group.
- Other business:
- Discussion on the suggestion to mobilize and assign another working group on Advancing the Amendment.
- Discussion on the suggestion to invite Sean Currant to offer testimony at the next meeting, September 16 in Boston.
- Discussion on how to get more help from the State.