- This page, Finance and Audit Committee meeting - March 2023, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Finance and Audit Committee meeting - March 2023
Overview of Finance and Audit Committee meeting - March 2023
Monthly meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors Finance and Audit Committee.
Meeting agendas and reports.
*Notes regarding Public Comment: In an effort to provide effective opportunities for public comment and engagement while protecting the health and safety of the public and staff, this meeting will be held virtually. Public comment will be taken (1) in writing by email or mail, (2) by voice message.
(1) Written comments may be submitted by email to email@example.com or mail to:
Finance and Audit Committee
10 Park Plaza - Suite 3510
Boston, MA 02116
For written comments received by mail or email at least one hour before the start of the meeting, the commenter’s name and affiliation (if stated), along with the subject line of the message will be shared in the meeting and on the Livestream. Mailed and emailed comments will be compiled and distributed to all Board Members in advance of the meeting.
(2) Voice message comments may be submitted by calling 857-368-1655 and leaving a message at least one hour before the start of the meeting. Voice messages will be played aloud during the public comment portion of the board meeting and captured in the livestream video. Messages must be limited to two minutes per commenter, or up to four minutes for comments submitted on behalf of an organization or elected official and at the discretion of the Chair.
Note: This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. MassDOT provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (e.g interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, live captioning, videos, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats), as available. For accommodation or language assistance, please contact MassDOT’s Chief Diversity & Civil Rights Officer by phone at (857) 368-8580, TTD/TTY at (857) 266-0603, fax (857) 368-0602 or by email to MASSDOT.CivilRights@dot.state.ma.us. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting, and for more difficult to arrange services including sign-language, CART or language translation or interpretation, requests should be made at least ten business days before the meeting.
Call to Order - Chair
Public Comment Period*
- Approval of November 9, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Discussion and Possible Action
- FY23 Q2 Budget vs. Actual Report
- Office of Real Estate and Economic Development ("OREED") Leasing
- GASB 87 Status
- Audit Open and Closed Item Reports
- Montachusett Regional Transit Authority ("MART") Audit Report
- Scoping Documents
- RMV Electronic Vehicle Registrations
- RMV Medical Affairs