- Posted: July 8, 2021 3:53 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 1, 2021 4:57 p.m.
- This page, Green Line Extension Public Meeting – General Project Update Webinar, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Green Line Extension Public Meeting – General Project Update Webinar
Overview of Green Line Extension Public Meeting – General Project Update Webinar
Please join the GLX Project Team for a project update. This presentation will feature:
- A visual tour of the project showing the latest progress on construction activities.
- Information on what to expect during the Testing and Commissioning phase of the project.
You will need for Green Line Extension Public Meeting – General Project Update Webinar
When: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 06:00 to 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. MassDOT provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (e.g interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, live captioning, videos, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats), as available. For accommodation or language assistance, please contact MassDOT’s Chief Diversity & Civil Rights Officer by phone at (857) 368-8580, TTD/TTY at (857) 266-0603, fax (857) 368-0602 or by email to MASSDOT.CivilRights@dot.state.ma.us. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting, and for more difficult to arrange services including sign-language, CART or language translation or interpretation, requests should be made at least ten business days before the meeting.