- Posted: January 27, 2021 3:30 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 28, 2021 9:03 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Data Subcommittee Meeting
Overview of Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Data Subcommittee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Pursuant to the provisions of G.L. c. 30A, M.G.L. c. 7D, § 11, 940 CMR 29.00 et seq., and Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order pursuant to Chapter 639 of the Acts of 1950 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, the Data Subcommittee of the Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board will meet remotely on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 11:00am via Webex. Board members and members of the public may join via a browser or by dialing in. Webex information is included below.
- Meeting number (access code): 178 574 1689
- Meeting password: FfmwPnVM343
- Join meeting
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only):
Join by phone:
- +1-203-607-0564 US Toll
- +1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com
1. Roll call and introductions.
2. Purpose of the subcommittee.
3. Review of the data collection and reporting requirements defined in Paragraph (12) of section 18 3/4 of chapter 6A of the Massachusetts General Laws.
4. Discussion of, and recommendations for, the policy/research questions the data collected through the Justice Reinvestment effort should address.
5. Plan for reporting subcommittee findings and recommendations to the broader Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board.
6. Matters not reasonably anticipated prior to meeting.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Shannon Sullivan, EOTSS General Counsel, at email@example.com.