- Posted: March 8, 2021 10 a.m.
- Last Updated: March 8, 2021 9:47 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Data Subcommittee Meeting for March 11, 2021
Overview of Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Data Subcommittee Meeting for March 11, 2021
Notice of Open Meeting
Pursuant to the provisions of G.L. c. 30A, M.G.L. c. 7D, § 11, 940 CMR 29.00 et seq., and Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order pursuant to Chapter 639 of the Acts of 1950 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, the Data Subcommittee of the Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board will meet remotely on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 2:00pm via Webex. Board members and members of the public may join via a browser or by dialing in. Webex information is included below.
Join by phone:
+1-203-607-0564 US Toll
+1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Join from a video system or application:
Dial email@example.com You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
1. Roll call and introductions.
2. Review and approve meeting minutes from February 1, 2021.
3. Review and discuss draft report of data questions and challenges to inform design of crosstracking system.
4. Finalize plan for reporting subcommittee findings and recommendations to the broader Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board.
5. Matters not reasonably anticipated prior to meeting.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Shannon Sullivan, EOTSS General Counsel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.