- Posted: January 6, 2021 11 a.m.
- Last Updated: May 10, 2021 11:12 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Meeting (1/11/21)
Overview of Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Meeting (1/11/21)
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Pursuant to the provisions of G.L. c. 30A, M.G.L. c. 7D, § 11, 940 CMR 29.00 et seq., and Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order pursuant to Chapter 639 of the Acts of 1950 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, the Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board will meet remotely on Monday, January 11, at 11:00am via Webex. Board members and members of the public may join via a browser or by dialing in. Webex information is included below.
- Meeting number (access code): 161 506 3722
- Meeting password: Zqu2iWPpx43
- Join meeting
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only):
Join by phone:
- +1-203-607-0564 US Toll
- +1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com
1. Roll call.
2. Review and approve meeting minutes from November 9th.
3. EOPSS updates pursuant to the FY 2020 Annual Report Recommendations of the Board:
b. Cross-tracking system
i. Integrated project plan with timelines, metrics, and budget
c. Strategic planning to leverage funding highlighted in the FY21 Capital Investment Plan
d. Public accessibility of data
4. Discussion regarding planning and strategy for upcoming meetings.
5. Matters not reasonably anticipated by Chair.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Shannon Sullivan, EOTSS General Counsel, at email@example.com.