- Posted: May 14, 2020 6 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 14, 2020 6:03 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Meeting
Overview of Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board Meeting
Posted: May 15, 2020
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Pursuant to the provisions of G.L. c. 30A, M.G.L. c. 7D, § 11, 940 CMR 29.00 et seq., and Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order pursuant to Chapter 639 of the Acts of 1950 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, the Justice Reinvestment Policy Oversight Board will meet remotely on Tuesday, May 19 at 11:00 a.m. via Webex. Board members and members of the public may join via a browser or by dialing in.
- Meeting number (access code): 619 603 191
- Meeting password: RYxJGSMy577
- Join meeting: https://statema.webex.com/webappng/sites/statema/meeting/download/636eb889d19d4de8bb9581a70bb0408c?siteurl=statema&MTID=mda8c84362fd9ea4e7e6de3d355dc1523
- Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-203-607-0564 US Toll
+1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
- Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
If any member of the public wishing to attend this meeting seeks special accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Shannon Sullivan, EOTSS General Counsel, at 617.626.4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction remarks (Chair)
- Roll call
- Review and approve meeting minutes from March 2, 2020.
- Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 7D, § 11, review status of compliance with M.G.L. c. 6A, § 18¾.
- Member comments.
- Next meeting dates TBD – will schedule one for early June and one for late June.
- Matters not reasonably anticipated by Chair.