- Posted: June 23, 2022 3:52 p.m.
- Last Updated: August 10, 2022 1:11 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting (6/30/22) — via Webex
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting (6/30/22) — via Webex
VIRTUAL VIA WEBEX
By telephone @ 866-692-3580; access code 644 667 553#
Public Session I
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to Mass. General Law, chapter 30A, sections 21(a)(1) and (7) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual, and for the purpose of complying with, or acting under the authority of, any general or special law. Specifically, the Licensing Committee will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their applications for licensure and will discuss reports or personal data that are confidential pursuant to law. The Licensing Committee shall reconvene in Open Session at the conclusion of Executive Session.
- Licensing cases
Public Session II
- Christopher MacKay, M.D. – Waiver of the seven-year rule
- Amos Alcius, D.O. – Postgraduate training below average and poor ratings
- Darya Terekhova, M.D. – Postgraduate training probation
- Hal Roseman, M.D. – Provisional restriction of privileges and failure to complete recommended proctoring
- Ikechukwu Achebe, M.D. – Required to repeat second year of medical school
- Aleksandr Chernyy, M.D. – Waiver of substantial equivalency of medical education
- Jonathan Fang, M.B.B.S. – Medical school remediation
- Elizabeth Mathews, M.B.B.S. – Licensure based on board certification
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting