- Posted: November 23, 2018 12:29 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 23, 2018 12:47 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM Licensing Committee
Presiding: Robin Richman, M.D. and Michael Medlock, M.D.
Public Session I
- Letterio Politi, M.D. – Request for waivers of examination and postgraduate training requirements
- Cosmin Ionescu, M.D. – Below average ratings
- Licensing Cases
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L. chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.
Public Session II
- Arjun Dhanik, M.D. – Below average rating
- Nathan Frenk, M.D. – Request for waiver of postgraduate training requirement
- Shilpa Muddasani, M.D. – Request for waiver of substantial equivalency
- Marcus Zachariah, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Scheduling of future meetings