- Posted: December 14, 2018 6:36 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 14, 2018 6:38 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM Licensing Committee
Robin Richman, M.D. and Michael Medlock, M.D.
Public Session I
- Michele Spirko, M.D. – 18-year lapse in clinical practice
- Licensing Cases
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L. chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.
Public Session II
- Joaquim Bellmunt Molins, M.D. – Request for waiver of postgraduate training requirement
- Aoife Kilcoyne, MB, BCh, BAO . – Request for waiver of postgraduate training requirement
- Lauren Banks, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Christopher McGraw, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Scheduling of future meetings