- Posted: March 12, 2020 8:51 a.m.
- Last Updated: March 12, 2020 8:54 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the Licensing Committee
Lisa O'Connor, Deborah Levine, M.D., Candace Lapidus Sloane, M.D., George Abraham, M.D.
Public Session I
- Licensing Committee Member Orientation Guide
- Documents required by the Licensing Committee
- Recent decision in response to Open Meeting Law complaint
Executive Session I*
- Licensing cases
Public Session II
- Joshua Frankel, M.D. – Medical school probation and repeat of first year
- Lucia Ambrosio, M.D. – Temporary faculty license
- Yun-Ting Eric Yeh, M.D. – Request for eighth limited license renewal
- Waseem Ghannam, M.D. – Request for waiver of substantial equivalency
- Shean Barrett, M.D. – Medical school probation, request for waiver of substantial equivalency
Executive Session II*
- Licensing cases
Public Session III
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
* The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to Mass. General Law chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.