- Posted: May 13, 2020 2:23 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 13, 2020 2:25 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the Licensing Committee
Lisa O'Connor (Chair), Deborah Levine, M.D., and Candace Lapidus Sloane, M.D. (for select applicants)
Public Session I
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Hila Handler, M.D. – Medical school remediation, no Supervisory Evaluations since 2013
- Phillip Carron, M.D. – Medical school academic probation
- Christina Bordeau, D.O. – Medical school leave of absence
- Kristine Arandela, M.D. – Postgraduate training performance improvement plan
- Jeffrey Ruta, M.D. – Failed two courses in medical school
- William Brucker, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Arnav Mehta, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Caitlin Milligan, M.D. – Request for joint degree waiver of the seven-year rule
- Babak Pirouz, M.D. – Request for waiver of the seven-year rule
- Licensing cases
The Committee will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to Mass. General Law chapter 30A, § 21(a)(1) and (7), for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than the professional competence, of an individual, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants relevant to their applications for licensure and to discuss reports that are confidential pursuant to law.
Public Session Il