- Posted: November 9, 2018 1:59 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 9, 2018 3:45 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Subcommittee of the Committee on Acupuncture - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Licensing Subcommittee of the Committee on Acupuncture - Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the Licensing Subcommittee of the Committee on Acupuncture
Held in Board Room A
Public Session I
June 21, 2018 Draft Licensing Subcommittee Meeting Minutes
Full Acupuncture License Applications:
- Jeffrey Chen – Substantial equivalency review/international acupuncture education
- Irina Stojanovic - Substantial equivalency review/international education and Chinese Herbal Therapy Request
- Fan Yang – Substantial equivalency/ TOEFL Waiver and Chinese Herbal Therapy Request
- Mingqiang Liang –Substantial equivalency/international acupuncture education
The Licensing Subcommittee may move into executive session under M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1) in order to discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health of applicants.
Public Session II
Lapsed License Applications:
- Jean Mossa-Kraft- Lapsed over two years
- John Beagan – Lapsed over two years; review of transitional practice plan and Continuing Acupuncture Education credits
Chinese Herbal Therapy Requests Applicants:
- Spencer Ames
- Sandra Kunz
- Xi Yang
- Sharon Pae
- Eric Chi
- Ethan Lu
- Alana Hammer
- David Goldstein, Lic. Ac.
- Junghan Suh, Lic. Ac.
- Geralyn Hughes, Lic. Ac. - Review of Information
Motion and Votes
Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting