Listening Session on Creating a Behavioral Health Ambulatory Treatment System
Overview of Listening Session on Creating a Behavioral Health Ambulatory Treatment System
We want to hear from you! Please join us for a listening session on creating a behavioral health ambulatory treatment system.
If you need language assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate, please contact Kathy Chin at Kathy.Chin@umassmed.edu or call 617-886-8324.
If you are unable to attend, written comments and feedback are equally valued and can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need for Listening Session on Creating a Behavioral Health Ambulatory Treatment System
Parking information and directions to meeting room: Parking in the medical campus is free.
- From North Street turn left on Charles Street
- Park in the Patient/Visitor Garage located on the left side of Charles Street (labeled “11” on the campus map)
- After parking, proceed to the Main Hospital building using the Main Entrance located on the East Wing
- From the East Wing Main Entrance, walk straight down the hallway toward the Auditorium (there is only one Auditorium in the building)
- Signage will be strategically placed in the Main Hospital to guide participants to the meeting
For additional parking information, please visit: http://www.berkshirehealthsystems.org/documents/BMC%20Parking%20Maps/BMC%20Main%20Parking%20Public.pdf