Listening Session on Creating a Behavioral Health Ambulatory Treatment System
Overview of Listening Session on Creating a Behavioral Health Ambulatory Treatment System
We want to hear from you! Please join us for a listening session on creating a behavioral health ambulatory treatment system.
If you need language assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate, please contact Kathy Chin at Kathy.Chin@umassmed.edu or call 617-886-8324.
If you are unable to attend, written comments and feedback are equally valued and can be submitted via email at email@example.com.
Please note Spanish translation services will be available at this meeting.
You will need for Listening Session on Creating a Behavioral Health Ambulatory Treatment System
Please note that the UMass Center at Springfield is located in Tower Square at 1500 Main Street in Springfield , MA
Directions and Parking Information:
- The UMass Center at Springfield has its own onsite parking garage called Tower Square Parking Garage, which is located in the corner of Bridge Street and East Columbus Ave
- The Tower Square Parking Garage has two entrances, one located on Bridge Street and the other on East Columbus Ave. You may use either entrance
- There are three levels of the garage, please park on Level “A”, if possible
- After parking, proceed to the elevators and press “UL”
- Parking is $5.00/day when validated - need to request parking validation from the receptionist. If not validated, it could be upwards of $40.
- Once you arrive to the Upper Level (UL), walk straight down the hallway and follow the signs to UMass Center at Springfield
- A receptionist will greet you and direct you to Classroom 14