- Posted: May 1, 2018 11:28 a.m.
- Last Updated: August 14, 2018 4:26 p.m.
This page, Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention - Meeting, is part of
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention - Meeting
One Ashburton Place, Manning Conference Room, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Overview of Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention - Meeting
This constitutes notice of the regularly scheduled meeting of the Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention in compliance with the Open Meeting Law, G.L., c. 30A, § 20.
Topics of Discussion
- Welcome/Introductions/Commission Business
(Bekah Thomas, Division of Violence and Injury Prevention, Injury Prevention and Control Program Director, DPH, Chair)
- Updates from the Chair
- Review and Acceptance of Meeting Minutes (2-13-18)
- Presentation: Overview of the Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative (MHAC)
(James Fuccione, Senior Director, MHAC)
- Presentation/Discussion: Overview of the Governor’s Council to Address Aging in Massachusetts
(Robin Lipson, Chief of Staff/Chief Strategy Officer, EOEA; Amanda Bernardo, Program Manager/Office of the Secretary, EOEA)
- Discussion: Commission’s Work and current Age-Friendly/Healthy Aging Initiatives
- Closing Remarks