- Posted: June 22, 2018 11:26 a.m.
- Last Updated: August 14, 2018 4:26 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention - Meeting
250 Washington Street, Conference Room- 4B (4th Floor), Boston, MA 02108
Overview of Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention - Meeting
This constitutes notice of the regularly scheduled meeting of the Massachusetts Commission on Falls Prevention in compliance with the Open Meeting Law, G.L., c. 30A, § 20.*
*This meeting was cancelled due to a lack of physical quorum of members.
Topics of Discussion
- Welcome/Introductions/Commission Business
(Bekah Thomas, Division of Violence and Injury Prevention, Injury Prevention and Control Program Director, DPH, Chair)
- Updates from the Chair
- Review and Acceptance of Meeting Minutes (5-7-18)
- Discussion and Review: Draft Letter to the Governor’s Council to Address Aging in Massachusetts
- Discussion: Future Plans
- Closing Remarks